The Caltech benefits program is designed to provide quality, competitive benefits that are affordable for you and the Institute. The program provides a strong base of coverage for you and your Dependents, and the ability to choose the plan and the level of coverage that best meet your needs.
Visit the Caltech Benefits site to learn more.
Connect with a personal health advocate, on campus and at JPL.
Our Anthem Concierge can help you:
- Understand what your plan covers
- Find an Anthem doctor, hospital, lab, or other provider
- Make appointments for you
- Find lower-cost meds
- Set up mail order prescriptions
- Use Anthem's Estimate Your Cost tool
- Read your explanation of benefits (EOB), resolve provider billing errors, and understand claim appeals process
- Register for LiveHealth Online, Anthem's telemedicine service
- Get answers to your Health Savings Account (HSA) banking questions
- Learn about special programs available to you
- Condition Care
- Future Moms
- 24/7 NurseLine
- And, more
- Get answers to questions about your Anthem plan
The Science of Benefits Workshop Series brings TIAA financial experts to campus to conduct interactive presentations on retirement, saving, investing, and other personal finance topics. Be sure to attend this season's workshops and look for free give-aways at every event!
All events are also offered at JPL; see the Benefits Website for details.