Caltech is committed to learning, discovery, and achievement. We encourage you to invest in yourself and your career by furthering your education and taking advantage of our continuing education benefits. We offer a tuition reimbursement plan and an on-campus degree program.
Questions? Contact Human Resources Events & Education at (626) 395-3204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Reimbursement Plan
The Tuition Reimbursement Plan provides eligible employees with the opportunity to obtain, maintain, or improve their professional capabilities through participation in courses of study at accredited colleges and universities, and at accredited organizations specializing in job and career-related training.
See Personnel Memorandum 15-15 (PDF) for information about eligibility and procedures.
Annual Reimbursement Limits
- Bachelor’s Degree: $5,250
- Master’s Degree (career-related): $5,250
- Master’s Degree (job-related): $10,000
- Ph.D. (job-related): $10,000
- Certification: $3,000
- Other Eligible: $5,250
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan - Application - Form 15-15A (PDF)
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan - Funds Request - Form 15-15B (Word or PDF)
Degree and Certification Programs
Caltech partners with area universities to help our employees further their education by offering discounted rates on tuition. Click below to learn about our corporate partners.
Claremont Graduate University
- Peter F. Drucker & Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management: Executive Management, MBA, and Financial Engineering Programs
- Master's Degree: Master's of Science in Information Systems and Technology
- Doctoral Degree: PhD in Information Systems and Technology
University of LaVerne
University of Redlands
- Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business
- Master's Degree: Business Administration
- Master's Degree: Arts in Management
- Master's Degree: Master of Science in Information Technology
- Open House Event