- Viewing and Printing the Electronic Paycheck Stub (Online Payslip) (PDF)
- Electronic Paycheck Stub (Online Payslip) Training Video
(requires Caltech network connection to view)
- Payroll Glossary of Earning Elements (PDF)
- HR Payroll Glossary of Deduction Elements (PDF)
- Hours Worked Definition (PDF)
- 2014 FICA and State Disability Insurance Employee Withholding Rates (PDF)
- 2015 FICA and State Disability Insurance Employee Withholding Rates (PDF)
- 2014 Payroll Calendar (PDF)
- 2015 Payroll Calendar (PDF)
Caltech attracts, recruits, and supports individuals who have the intellect, passion, energy and courage to tackle complex problems in new ways. That’s why it’s so important to attract, motivate and retain the best and brightest employees with the skills needed to achieve Caltech’s mission. The Institute’s Compensation Program is designed to meet the needs of a dynamic and unique workforce whose focus is on education, science and engineering.
Salaries are a critical component of compensation, which is why we take into account an individual’s knowledge, skills, and abilities as they relate to the requirements of a position. In addition, we continually evaluate our salaries to ensure they remain both competitive and equitable. Download the Employee Guide to Staff Compensation (PDF) to learn more about compensation at Caltech.
Due to serious security and compatibility issues with Java, IMSS recommends using Time Keeping (Kronos) Limited instead of regular Time Keeping (Kronos). Time Keeping Limited doesn’t require Java, so it is more compatible with all common operating systems and browsers, yet it can still accomplish the same common tasks and functions as regular Time Keeping for employees and managers.
Time Keeping (Kronos) Limited FAQ
Time Keeping (Kronos) User Guides
- Time Keeping (Kronos) User Guide for Exempt Employees (PDF)
- Time Keeping (Kronos) User Guide for Non-Exempt Employees (PDF)
- Time Keeping (Kronos) User Guide for PAM (Payroll Activity Monitor) (PDF)
- Time Keeping (Kronos) User Guide for Managers (PDF)
Time Keeping (Kronos) Instructional Videos (CBT)
- Overtime Eligible
- Manager Activities
- Payroll Activity Monitor (PAM) Activities