As a manager at Caltech, you help impact recruitment, productivity, retention, and job satisfaction. Whether you supervise one staff member or a large department, we believe you should have the tools and resources necessary to do your job and successfully manage your staff.
The Manager’s Toolkit contains information and resources to support and assist you in becoming more effective at fulfilling your role as a manager. From hiring to onboarding to compensation and managing your staff, all the information and resources you need are right here.
- 9th Annual Supervisors' Conference Handbook (PDF)
- Account Termination Practices for access.caltech Accounts (PDF)
- Employee Data Administration User Guide (PDF)
- Hiring & Compensation Guide (PDF)
- Hiring & Compensation Glossary of Terms (PDF)
- Initiate Job Postings in PeopleAdmin 7 (PDF)
- Problem Solving Model Workbook (PDF)
- Rewards & Recognition
- Summer Hire Guide (PDF)
- Supervisor Injury Investigation
- Supervisor's Guide to Compensation