Caltech’s Human Resources department has an essential and integral role at the Institute. As Caltech ambassadors it is important that we (1) understand and reflect the core mission of the Institute; (2) continually train, educate and teach ourselves and others; and (3) strive to build a healthy, resilient and engaged community.
Human Resources has three core values that represent what is important and necessary to help us fulfill our Institute role: integrity, collaboration and excellence.
We are committed to advancing the Institute’s distinguished reputation by attracting, recruiting, and supporting individuals who have extraordinary curiosity, talent, and energy.
We do this by
- Training and developing staff
- Thoughtfully and strategically promoting the Institute
- Supporting the business goals of Caltech organizational units
- Facilitating communication and fostering relationships among constituents
- Providing a healthy work environment and work/life resources
Here at Caltech, we believe in a total-reward philosophy, so we offer our employees competitive compensation packages, competitive health and welfare benefits, and exceptional retirement benefits as well as an engaging work environment, work/life balance, and training, development, and promotional opportunities.
Stay in Touch With Caltech